Monday, October 10, 2011

Post of the Week

 Post Of The Week

My post of the week was this one from Naomi who blogs at Seven Cherubs

Naomi was blogging about what sort of blogger were you.

Here's a snippet of what she said;

" I have been looking at the message I am trying to send.


I have been asking myself:


Are you seeking to be famous?


Are you seeking to be recognised?


Are you seeking to be validated?


Are you seeking to be helpful?
_______________

Go to this link What Kind Of Blogger Are You and see what Naomi's conclusion was.I found it a really interesting and thought provoking read

I'am going to link this post up with Ella from Notes From Home








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sorry for not doing a Post of the Week this week. I love Naomi's blog so I think you made a great choice this week :)

    ReplyDelete