Saturday, October 15, 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

This is my first time I have linked up and done on Reasons To Be Cheerful,I've seen lots of people do it though and I think it's always good to count your blessings so here goes;

1. My youngest son can be so positive ~ he was so excited to see his sunflower coming into bloom earlier this week.Such a simple thing but his enthusiasm was lovely to see and it did make me smile.

2. I'm loving the new books I found my youngest son this week.We will be spoilt for choice at bedtime this      week :-)

3. My mum had her 66th birthday this week,having healthy parents around is always a reason to be cheerful

4. This a backward upside down RTBC! My youngest is poorly with a sore throat and temp and I'm just glad to be at home too look after him and not at work. Ive wrapped him up in a blankie and am giving him lots of tlc.

5. And lastly,the weather is beautiful again,bright sunshine and clear blue skies and that makes me very cheerful!

Linking up at Mummy From The Heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment