Friday, October 28, 2011

Things I Know

This has gotta be quick! Half term is busy!

And I guess thats something I know, I know I need to not spend too much time near the computer while the boys are around.

Its so easy to get drawn in when you switch it on but I would really regret it taking time away from the boys, my time left with them will only last so long and I dont want to miss it,not any of it!

Does anyone else get drawn or sucked into computer time? Im guessing it cant be just me!I see these lovely blogs and know people spend time on Facebook and Twitter. I guess the word is balance here,trying to find a healthy balance is my aim at the moment :-)

Pop over to visit Shae at Yay For Home and read some more Things I Know

1 comment:

  1. The computer can be an addictive time waster for sure!

    ReplyDelete