Saturday, November 12, 2011

You Get The Picture


Ooh a new meme!

And it's a good un :-) 

I love young Chatty Baby and now the clever young thing has gone and created her own meme!

So clever for one so young I feel! 

Anyway this is something I haven't seen before,it's a drawing/creative post where you can post your children's drawings. 

Now I adore children's artwork so I will love looking at this! 

My entry is a firework drawing that my littlest boy and me did at Bonfire Night.

I drew me and my son drew himself and we both did lots of lovely fireworks.

It's stuck on my kitchen door so I can see it because it makes me smile.


Go and visit Chatty Baby  to see what other budding artists have been drawing this week

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I'm assuming your son is the one in orange, and if so, that's great! Love all the shapes of the fireworks.

    Thanks so much for joining in - you're my first entry!

    ReplyDelete