Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ive Been Tagged!

 This is the first time Ive been tagged so I have thought hard about my answers!

 Thanks for tagging me Moors Mummy

1) Describe yourself in 7 words?

Talkative,Stubborn,Patient,Friendly,Totally Child Led, 

2) What keeps you awake at night?

Well having my teen clump in at all hours keeps me awake!He comes to bed a lot later than me and I hear every noise!Grr! 
I usually fall to sleep really easily but if I ever wake up in the early hours then that's it :-/ all the troubles in the world fill my head.Its horrible!

3) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?

I have given this a lot of thought,conferring with my middle son,I went through a few people before finally coming up with Mrs Weasley from Harry Potter.
Now I would really like to be Mrs Weasley,she has a large family,not much money but a lot of love and I would love sending howlers to my children! 

4) What are you wearing right now!! 

Erm brown faded cargo trousers,top from next and I'm soon to put a hoody on because I'm chilly,I always steal borrow my sons hoodys! 

5) What scares you? 

My son falling :-/ since he is so uncoordinated and falls hard I really dread him falling.
He fell down the stairs a couple of years ago and broke his collar bone and it stills makes me cringe when he comes down stairs. 

6) What is the best and worst about blogging?

The best ~ having somewhere to keep all my precious memories.
Getting to know such a variety of people from all over the world and getting so many fab ideas!

The worst ~ that feeling of 'in crowds.'

7) What was the last website you looked at?

Brit Mums to see what the writing prompts were this week. 

8) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I would like to be ultra organised 

9) Slankets- Yes or No (this divides the blogging world ;-) 

I didn't even know what a slanket was!!But having found out...I need one now!

10) Tell us something about the person who tagged you?

Moors mummy is great!She has 3 cute boys,lives next to beautiful countryside,works really hard,is really friendly and writes a good blog,so go and take a look,you will like it!

Ooh who to tag and how to tag!I know lots of people have already been tagged so please don't get me if I tag you again

I tag
Chatty Baby

1 comment: