Thursday, November 3, 2011

 Things I Know

Things I know this week are

Christmas is creeping up...argh,help,mass panic!

November is here!This year is nearly over...where did it go!

The nights are drawing in here!Darkness comes fast these days.

Im running fast but getting nowhere quick!

This week meals have been healthier - woohoo! Pats herself on the back!

Its Friday tomorrow!Woohoo again!

And Friday means only one sandwich box to prepare,now that's got to be good!

Oh and last but not least Im reading again and half way through my book!That is good for me lately!

Linking up with the lovely Shae from Yay At Home



2 comments:

  1. I love how Christmas is getting closer! It means our eldest is nearly finished school, his birthday is close and we get to spend more time together as a family! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ok with Christmas getting closer as I have finally started my shopping. Yay for Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete