Friday, November 11, 2011

Things I Know

This week I'm going to concentrate on the misty moisty month of November.

So here are 10 things I  know about  November in my corner of the world

1.  Street lights start to twinkle earlier.

2.  The trees are so much barer

3,  The leaves stick to the pavements and mingle into the concrete leaving a      slippery mess

4.  Nights get darker earlier

5.  Christmas adverts start on the television

6.  I start making stew/soups

7.  The gloves and hats start to reappear

8.  Saturday night television becomes packed with programmes we like to    
     watch

9.  Christmas preparations begin at nursery

10. The weather is misty,foggy,pretty much grey and there's a damp feel to
      the days

See what other things people know at Yay For Home

No comments:

Post a Comment