Friday, November 11, 2011
Things I Know
This week I'm going to concentrate on the misty moisty month of November.
So here are 10 things I know about November in my corner of the world
1. Street lights start to twinkle earlier.
2. The trees are so much barer
3, The leaves stick to the pavements and mingle into the concrete leaving a slippery mess
4. Nights get darker earlier
5. Christmas adverts start on the television
6. I start making stew/soups
7. The gloves and hats start to reappear
8. Saturday night television becomes packed with programmes we like to
9. Christmas preparations begin at nursery
10. The weather is misty,foggy,pretty much grey and there's a damp feel to
See what other things people know at Yay For Home