Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mum Of One

 Baby I Promise

Monday and Monday means amongst other things Baby I Promise!

Well last weeks promise was fab!
I could not believe how seriously I stuck to that promise!

The promise was to make more healthier meals and I pulled it off all week,even through evening appointments at doctors,I still managed healthy meals all week long!

And as I was doing it I thought of all you fellow promise makers and smiled!

But now its a new week,so what can top that promise!

Thinking cap on,,,hmm...I'm struggling here!

I know and this makes me cringe (another hard one,when will I give myself a break)

This week I promise to swap the toys and games in the big purple box

This means a lot of work but I think it will be worth it,a toy swap always excites children and promotes play and I'm a big fan of that.

Linking up with Mum Of One  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess. Great to hear last week went so well. Am sure you will have a great time this week too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great promise and they always act like they have never seen those toys before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you! Hope this week goes as well.

    ReplyDelete