Sunday, August 28, 2011

Time

Well we are on the last week of the school holidays,and people seem to be delighting in telling me "Not long now"

And I do agree in some ways that time is ticking on and I'am aware that certain things need to be done like getting the last bits of the uniform ready and preparing a routine so that things *may* run smoother in that early morning melee that is the school run and completing that summer holiday scrapbook!

But we have still got a week off and I don't want to spoil that by panicking about what's to come or constantly thinking "Oh no it's coming to a end"
I would rather make the most of what we have got left, after all in October I will think a week off is great as we approach half term and on a Friday I will think two days off is great as we approach the weekend and at 12o'clock each working day I will appreciate the few hours off until the next day.

Time is what you make it and I for one am going to take it and make the most of it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment