Saturday, June 30, 2012

Prom Night

Ahh the prom night was so good!I'm still smiling about it now.

S looked so handsome in his suit.

Everything went to plan,the prom ticket didn't get lost and was exactly where we put it all those weeks ago,stuck on the fridge door.This is pretty amazing for us!No rushing around searching for it,no upturned drawers,cupboards etc,no stressed people on a fruitless mad hunt just cool people taking the ticket off the door like organized folk do.

I took plenty of photos and we went to S friends house to wait for the limo to arrive.

His friends parents made us so welcome and they had 3 friendly cats so Chipmunk was in his element.We stroked the cats and watched them being fed and I enjoyed seeing them as much as Chipmunk did!

The limo pulled onto the street with music blaring out and a blonde women driver got out.She was quite a character and made me and my parents smile.

The boys posed for photos like celebs and then they got in the car and off they went.

S got back about 12.45 and seemed to have had a good time.

The actual details of what happened are pretty sketchy at the moment,I guess Facebook holds more of the story but as I'm not a facebooker I can't see!

We were all smiling at the end of the night and I guess that is what counts and the memory I will take from the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment