Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Thoughts

Hmm a whole week off!

What memories can we make in a week?

Well it's the Diamond Jubilee weekend for a start,a event that will not happen again in our lifetime probably so surely that's gotta be pretty special.

I would like to get out into the fresh air as much as possible ( always my aim,half term or not )

The boys will yell "Haircut" they always want their hair smart these days and as Chipmunk missed his haircut last time in favour of a Easter Egg Hunt,he definitely needs a good old trim.

We always go to Notts with my mum and dad during half term.

Oh no er I mean great, we have the Viking project to start.Id better get my brain in gear for that!


My major aim will be to spend as much time possible with these growing fast boys and with what time left over I will try to sort things in order so the next half term flows smoothly.

Let's the hols begin



No comments:

Post a Comment