Monday, January 16, 2012
This weeks Splashy Smiles are;
* Chipmunk at bedtime saying "I feel sleepish" A nice way to describe sleepy!
* Seeing so much off my mum and dad.Now my dad has retired we see much more of him and my mum and I love it.
I think the boys do too.
* Winter skies ~ we have had some great clear winter skies lately and it's still so dark in a morning the moon shines brightly even at 7.30am.For some reason that makes me smile.
I like the idea that the moon is still around and yet it's morning time!
* Swimming made me smile this week,i feel that Chipmunk is getting nearer to actually swimming!
Watch this space!
* I seem to be getting slightly more organised after the heticness of December,note I only said slightly! This does make me smile because it is soooo needed!
* This conversation I had with a very good friend made me chuckle never mind smile.
I was saying how I didn't know if Chipmunk could carry on at children's church as it clashed with something else,but after seeing how happy he was there I decided that he should keep going.
So I said "It would be very wrong to deny him all this"
And my friend replied with a mouth full of yummy,scrummy cake
"Yes and it would be very wrong to deny you all this"
Meaning the cake,which I was also tucking into.
We both raised our eyebrows,nodded and carried on eating the cake.
It would indeed be very wrong to miss out on delicious cake!