Monday, July 18, 2011

Last days at infants


Just three days left Chipmunk and you will no longer be a infant boy!To me that is pretty amazing!I have so many memories of you all at that school and you will be our last boy there.No more standing on the Infant playground,no more personally knowing all your teachers,no more walking in school as and when to see you or the teachers,it's all change!

Well today was the pet show and you took our Russian Hamsters Budge and Nudge in!

You were so excited to show them all your friends and I was quite suprised to find out that you had been holding them!
Apparently Kurt dropped one of them,good job they were found!

And they won this certificate



We are all very proud!

Tomorrow it's the talent show,what a exciting week you are having!And I'm glad, hopefully these will become your memories of infant school :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment