Saturday, June 8, 2013

 Six Word Saturday 

Let's Have A Fun Weekend Everybody 

I don't know about everyone else but I have had a well busy week.
Back to routine with a bump!

School and work have descended on our house and although I've only been back to work for five days,it feels like a whole lot longer!!And I'm as tired as a tired person can be!

But it is the weekend and the sun is supposed to be coming out to play here,so I'm aiming to use my time wisely (ever heard me say that before) and mix play with work that desperately needs doing.

The food is more or less taken care of so no shops (1000 yays to that!) and I have a vague idea of how the weekend is going to pan out.

I'm aiming to take my beautiful boy to the park....again...last time this happened,it won't this time because I'm aware,very aware and it's a hurdle to cross and we are going to cross it,with grace and confidence,so says she bravely!

We are going to cross that hurdle because it needs doing and the park is too beautiful to let a tumble bother us and it's got a slide and what does Chips need to do....slide!

Sound like a plan...? It is!

So I wish all of you a happy fun weekend,let's go and play or recuperate from the week and be all refreshed for Monday....now that does sound like a plan!

Find out what Six Words describes others weeks at Six Word Saturday hosted by Cate at Show My Face



14 comments:

  1. Great plan. I hope it all works out and the sun blesses us with its presence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday's set for some fun (graduation party, favorite nephew), but I gots to work on Sunday (Client crisis management/support). Time to retire, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your weekend.
    I work every weekend, so it's status quo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, I hope you and Chips have a nice day at the park. Kids like to go to the park. A suggestion, keep him on activities where the other kids are younger than he is. That will slow things down a bit. Our U.K. kid is at a BDay party today. Karen just sent us a picture of her, face all painted, beside a lady with a rabbit. I doubt KP will pet the rabbit. I asked (texted).
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! Blessings (stopping by from 6WS).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful plan to me. Have a happy weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lovely plan -- I have to tell you, my kids tend towards the cautious too...my now 11yo daughter was especially. Wouldn't go on slides, swings, wouldn't touch the climbing bars, you get the picture. I'm a protective mom so that was fine with me...until I realized how much she was missing out on. Finally one day (after getting some professional advice) I insisted she go down the slide. I told her I'd hold her hand (alongside) the whole way, but she had to do it. She cried, but obeyed (I have obedient children, lucky me) -- it was a pivotal moment because she realized it wasn't as scary as she thought. After that she went down the slide a dozen times that day and we've used it as a metaphor for everything she's ever apprehensive about. She's still very responsible, but I wouldn't describe her as overly cautious anymore. Oh, and she's had a few scrapes and bumps along the way (part of life, tho it always makes me worry) and she dealt with them better & better each time.

    HTH -- and hope you have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best plan for every weekend! Have fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Jim's idea of starting with younger kids is a good one. I hope both enjoy your time at the park.

    My 6ws is here: http://mlissabeth.wordpress.com/2013/06/08/six-word-saturday68/

    ReplyDelete
  10. School is officially over - summer begins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fun weekend sounds like a good idea - Enjoy your weekend and your week.
    Dropping by from 6WS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Jess,

    Great 6WS ! A positive plan for a positive weekend, I hope both of you enjoy it as much as possible.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete