Thursday, July 26, 2012

Splashy Smiles
Ah I have so missed doing Splashy Smiles there have been so many little tinsy things that have made me smile recently I hardly know where to begin!So I'll make a start and then hopefully Splashy Smiles will not seem so daunting next time!
So here is what's been making me smile recently.

Little boys singing the whole of their last years Christmas Concert on the patio as I peg out the washing make me smile.
Bearing in mind it is July!

**********
 
Chipmunks description of these clouds made me melt,never mind smile


"Mummy,if we reached up and tasted one of those clouds it would taste just like marshmellow"

I think you are spot on Chipmunk,they sure look like marshmellow to me!

**********

When out scootering Chipmunk saw a workman laying diamond cable lines down,he said 

"I know what that means Mummy,it's where all the diamonds are kept"

If only Chipmunk!

**********

When buying juice Chipmunk said

"Mummy I need this one"

"Why?" I asked

"Because it's double concentrate," he answered "And it helps me concentrate"

That made me giggle,wish that was true too!

**********

When we passed a christening the other day Chipmunk noticed lots of people were wearing hats,

"I know why they are wearing hats," he said.

"Why?" I asked

"To keep their hair on of course!" he answered indignantly!

I had to look away at this point because he gets very upset if he thinks I'm smiling at him but it did make me chuckle.

Now I've caught up with these smiles I can be on the look out for more smiley moments.Im sure to catch more as its the hols.

4 comments:

  1. They sure do come out with some classics. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They most certainly do!And I love to write my Splashy Smiles so I can remember all the funny little things that made me smile xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I do like writing & collecting my splashy smiles stuff.I know one day I will look back and smile again at them x

      Delete