Sunday, March 24, 2013

Popping Thoughts

As I work in my little titchy kitchen these are the thoughts that are popping in my head...

Chippie must sure love those Vans...he's even had to move his fave sitting position on the settee just to keep them on and this is 3 days in...the thrill has obviously not wore off yet! 

*****
Tupperware is fiddly to put away properly but when you need it next time you are always SO glad that you did the putting away job properly!

*****
Snow in March...weird....

*****
Why are all the songs on the radio sad...are they sad or is it just me hearing them that way...where are the cheery songs hiding...and do I even want cheery songs anyway....

*****

The Brits are doing well at The Malaysian F1 race ~ well it's only the half way stage but hey I'll take whatever glory we can get.

*****
The bacon is smelling nice

*****
If I really went and lived in a cave would I still be unhappy coz caves are dark,damp and cold and there may even be bears in them...so why does the thought 'I want to live in a cave keep popping into my head' caves may not be the best place to run away too....

*****
"Yes Smooth Radio I know F1 is more than a race.
 I live with Chips and yes F1 is more than a race here,so quit the advert coz it's doing my head in!!!!Seriously!!!"

*****

And while I'm on the subject of Smooth Radio as much as I love Simon Bates,and I do love him,I do not want to hear him advertising The 1000 Pound Minute advertised on a Sunday morning...the 1000 Pound Minute is for workdays,it's when I'm frantically stood in the kitchen drying my hair,making cuppa's,talking to Chips thro a wall...in general stressing, so please don't talk about it on Sunday morning coz I just don't want to be reminded about Monday morning. At. All.

*****
Bacon cobs with real butter....even more yum...totally unhealthy but totally yum...and who cares about healthy I'm gonna live with the bears in a cave anywa..right...

*****

A real kind person has given Sharky his Christmas tip....£5.They really didn't need to have done that...but they said they kept missing him and today they have passed it on too him.I think that is really kind....they must be some of the good guys of the world.

There we have my Sunday morning thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment