Monday, September 26, 2011

Scooter

Chipmunk is really zooming these days on his scooter :-)

I have been taking it down to school when I pick him up and he loves to scoot home on it.

It's just a good distance for him to scoot,not far enough for him to give up & walk but far enough for him to feel he has really done something good.

He has a couple of small hills to negotiate and loads of people to get past,without crashing into them,so it must be improving his spatial awareness.

And above all it's fun!It makes me smile to see him scooting up the school drive,so for the time being I will put up with the noise that it makes as I take it to school and the comments such as "Why aren't you riding that" the plusses far outweigh the negatives!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment