Sunday, December 4, 2011

You Get The Picture

Linking up with one of my fave young bloggers Chatty Baby

I love this picture because its me surrounded by pretty flowers and favourite cbeebies friends

I know the drawing of me is faint,so you may have to peer to see it but its definitely me!


On second thoughts after previewing this drawing I can see that you may really not be able to see me

Just believe that I'm there, in that blank space on the left hand side dancing amongst the pretty orange flowers :-)

Made for his mummy with much love and that's why I adore this.

1 comment:

  1. It's fab! I can definitely see you and I'm sure it's a fantastic likeness.

    Thanks so much for joining in, and sorry it's taken me so long to come and have a look - Mummy's been away doing exams but thankfully they're over now and she did well.

    ReplyDelete