Monday, December 12, 2011

The Night Before The Christmas Concert



The Xmas Factor

Dear Chipmunk

Tomorrow is the day you have been waiting for, for ages

Your first Junior School Christmas Concert.

Its called The Xmas Factor.

You are a Star and you have been practicing for weeks

You even have a few words to say!

Iam excited and nervous for you!

I cannot wait to see you!

I have managed to get extra tickets so you will have a lot of family there to cheer you on.

You are doing two performances and I'm going to the afternoon one.

Ive got my camera ready.

The TA says that you have a good part and that I should be proud.

Hee!You bet I will be proud!

That goes without saying!

I'm always proud of you!

You are indeed my star and tomorrow I will be a happy,slightly nervous proud mummy.

Sleep tight little one,see you tomorrow morning

Love and Kisses From Your

Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment