Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Splashy Smiles

Lots of Splashy Smiles to be found this week.Sometimes I hear things and so want to remember them but the the hours pass and I just can't remember just what was said that made me smile so.

Here are a few things that I have remembered though...

Chipmunks enthusiasm for the Olympics is infectious,he truly does love the whole lot of it... my sports mad kid!

**********

the flowers we planted are blooming
**********

On a recent sunny day I was sat in the garden watching Chipmunk play in the paddling pool whilst I listened to 'Dock of the Bay' pretty blissful :-) 

**********

Coffee mornings with friends,where I ate yummy cake and saw people really take care of Chipmunk,nice to see people who truly care for others.

**********

Gappy toothed smiles!Chipmunk is at the stage where he's lost his front teeth and I think he looks adorable,so childlike!His smile makes me smile every time!

**********


Wild flowers that are nearly as tall as me and Chipmunk,I don't know why bit I love them.



**********


Toys left out,a sure sign of summery days


**********

eating treats on walks

**********

thank you cards from my little nursery children

**********

My mum,Sharky,Chipmunk and Tigers Girlfriend competing over a monkey game,it bought out the competitive streak in them all!




**********


flying kites

**********

Dressing Chipmunk in bright colours such as yellow,it really does cheer us up on a grey day!

**********
So plenty of things to make me smile and as we are all beginning to know,it's the small things in life that are just as important ( in their own way ) as the big stuff.So go catch those small memories for one day they will really make you smile.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been having great fun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh we have! We are loving the lazy daisy days of summer
      :-)

      Delete