Saturday, April 27, 2013

Currently

I saw Kate at Just Pirouette and Carry On first join in with this linky and knew straight away I would love it.Its hosted by Harvesting Kale and OT and ET and it's called Currently....you are given five words and you have to describe how you currently feel or what you are currently doing. So here are my lot for this week.... 

Wishing..... for peace of mind and organisation of everything in my scattered world of chaos.

Eating  .....well at this moment I'm eating a big chunky choc chip cookie and I'm dunking it in my cup of tea

Drinking....I'm on my last box of Yorkshire Tea and this does grieve me as I brought loads of boxes when it was half price and now it's full price we won't be able to afford it and it will be back to the cheaper stuff and now I'm more accustomed to the finer teas in 
life this will make me waaaah.
Problematic indeed.

Loving....my new notepad,it's a winner and my constant companion,it's at my side nearly as much as my phone....nearly,not quite!

And last but not least

Dreaming.....hmmm dreams lately are notso good.Im constantly dreaming I'm lost,well and truly lost.And I think I'd better leave it there or you will all think I'm maddity mad as the dreams are unbelievably intense and detailed and probably tell a story that is very real.

And that is what I'm currently dreaming,eating,drinking,wishing and loving....

See more Currently here 
 





1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! You joined in too!!! Thank you for adding my link, you very lovely lady, you.

    I'm very jealous of your cookie :)

    Kate xx
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete